Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Crayon Monogram Letter ~ Teacher's Gift

Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Hello...4 more days until Christmas and I can't wait.
I'm almost done with Christmas Shopping...just need to get one more thing for my hubby.
I kinda wait until the last minute...because I can't keep the excitement a secret.
You're probably wondering...can I still get him something he wants at the last minutes...??
The answer is YES. He's a kid at heart...and getting him a present is FUN and not so hard.

Anyway...enough about that...

Today is the last day of School for Dustin. He will at home with me for about 2 weeks.
So...yesterday...I made a couple of Teacher's gifts {He has two teachers}.
Again...last minutes things..but it turned out quite nice. OOhhhh let me say...I LOVE IT!!

I made the Crayon Monogram Letter for each teacher. You might have seen this around..specially if you follow pinterest. I decided to give it a try and I'm just so happy with the result and probably will
make more for my kids.

So...here it is...{just one of them}


and some closer looks...






This is just such an inexpensive gift.
I bought 2 boxes of crayons and it only cost me .94 cents {.47/each box from Walmart}
the frame or shadow box was on sale at Michaels for $3.99 + 25% extra..= $2.99
A total of $3.93/each...How about that, right?

This isn't really necessary for teacher's gift...you can make this for your kids or even for yourself.
And like I said earlier...I made two of these. To see the other one...you can  my video HERE.

I guess that's for today.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I love how this turned out. So Beautiful. Love it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tenny, Sorry it's been a while. I have had a rough couple of months and haven't been blogging. THis is such the perfect gift for a teacher. You are truly one creative cookie.

    hugs,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your craftilicious comments.

Tenny's Crafted Life © 2014